Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Ride To Conquer Cancer...

...almost conquered me. But it was SO. MUCH. FUN. Even the hills. Cause after the uphill climb, we got to yell weeeeeeeee all the way down. I will confess, I threw up on Saturday night. I've overindulged on many things in my life, but never EXERCISE.

Highlights included:

-defying all odds. The weather called for 100% chance of rain. The only drops we encountered were our own blood, sweat, and tears!
-crazy striped tan lines from my bike shorts
-trying to consume as many calories as possible
-passing Cervelos on the trusty beat-up mountain bike I bought in 1995 (On your left, b*tches!)
-the generosity of all who helped us raise just shy of $19,000 for Princess Margaret!!!! We couldn't have done it without you!






No comments:

Post a Comment