Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pick Me! Pick Me!

My aunt Lisa recently sent me some great memories to share on the blog. This one makes me giggle. I can picture it perfectly in my mind. She could charm the pants off anyone...

Ruth used to occasionally go out to the bar with Terri and I. We'd all be standing at the bar, waiting to be asked to dance (as we were both single). Ruth would say Pick me! Pick me! And guess what? They did. Terri and I would get the old farts who stunk and had no teeth, while the young hunky ones always asked Ruth. She had all the right moves! Cheers to her dancing--not sure if she would be a contender on Dancing With The Stars, but she was hilarious to dance with...

Thanks, Lisa!


"Hunky" may be a bit of a stretch here, but it was the 80s...


Man Sandwich.


What is this man saying to my mother? Maybe I won't ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment