Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wedding Day

Today, May 1st is the day my parents got married. May 1st, 1971 to be exact. 40 years ago. My parents' wedding pictures are typical of the time period. Big glasses--Hello, Uncle Elton John! Also, lots o' shag. My mom is sporting a bit of a mullet, is she not? She pretty much had the same hairstyle for decades, a straight bob with bangs. Don't know why she changed it up for the walk down the aisle. Likewise, my Dad's appearance is a bit off. What's missing...You tell me.

Now, obviously I wasn't in attendance at this wedding. So if you have any good stories about it, I beg you to share!



My grandparents are such cool cats.



And last but not least, the duel of the matching siblings. I think I'm giving this one to the girls. Because I don't want to cross my aunt Lisa. It looks like she's plotting revenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment